Thursday 10 May 2012

Caps Win in Game 6 and I bought Way Too Much Beer!

I don't think I need to say anything more than the title.  The Caps won tonight!  Alex Ovechkin got the first of the game eighty-eight seconds in--that has to mean something.  Jason Chimera (#IheartBaldy) got the Caps the two goal lead in the second, which is something that has been more rare for the Caps this post season than a leprechaun riding a unicorn.  The Caps would go on to win 2-1.

Am I forgetting anything???

Photo Credit: Toronto Sun

Oh yeah!  Braden Holtby was an absolute god!  The Holt-Beast stopped thirty of thirty-one shots.  The only one that got by him was a deflection by John Carlson's ass.

All in all an amazing game and now I have a case of Yuengling that I have barely dented because I was afraid I would be depressed after.

Finally gang, please pledge my beard!  Every dollar you pledge allows Holts to add a new Holtbyism to his routine!

Caps win 2-1

#Capsin7

No comments:

Post a Comment